By using the same WiFi network name as your router, the Wavlink AC1200 WiFi Extender establishes a seamless network throughout your house. For Wavlink AC1200 WiFi Extender Setup, you must connect the extender to your existing WiFi network.
An owner’s manual is packaged with each new Wavlink AC1200 Extender you buy. This Wavlink AC1200 handbook includes a series of setup instructions from start to finish. The Wavlink AC1200 WiFi Extender Setup instructions are simple, and your extender will be ready to use in no time. To install your wavlink WiFi extender quickly and easily, get in touch with our professionals. They will properly setup your extender and guide you through each step.
Wavlink AC1200 WiFi Extender Setup with WPS method
Installation of the Wavlink AC1200 Extender
- The wavlink ac1200 extender must be turned on.
- Place both the WiFi extender and router in the same location.
- Connect your extender to a power outlet once you’re done.
- Watch for the wifi range extender’s Power LED to become green.
- The extender’s WPS button should be pressed.
- When the wavlink ac1200 Link Status LED is lit in white, your router and extender are connected properly.
- You should move your extender.
- Bring a laptop or mobile WiFi-capable device to a location with patchy WiFi router coverage.
- With your WiFi-capable PC or mobile device, join the enlarged network.
Note: Follow the instructions for your wifi range extender on the screen if you need any help with it. Visit the official website at ap.setup for more details.
Wavlink AC1200 Wifi Extender Setup manual method
- It is necessary to turn on the Wavlink AC1200 Extender.
- Place the WiFi extender near the router.
- Connect the power outlet to your extender.
- Before moving, watch for the Power LED to become green.
- To the wavlink wifi extender, attach a router.
- Go to the ap.setup page by opening a web browser on a computer or mobile device. If ap.setup isn’t working on your device, get in touch with our specialists right once.
- The installation assistant for wavlink appears.
- Follow the on-screen directions to connect your extender to the active WiFi network.
- Your extender should be relocated.
- Try again after moving the extender closer to your router until the Link Status LED turns white if you have poor or no connectivity.
Firmware update for Wavlink AC1200 extender
- You must first turn on your wavlink ac1200 extender setup.
- Connect a router to the extender.
- Open your favourite web browser after you’re done.
- Enter “mywifiext.net” and hit Enter in the address bar.
- To log in and access your extender, use the login and password.
- To upgrade your firmware, choose Firmware Upgrade from the settings menu.
- Press the Check button after that.
- Select yes to install the latest firmware update if it becomes available.
- Wait a while for the wavlink extender firmware to update successfully.
How can i Reset Wavlink AC1200 extender?
You can do a factory reset on your extender to solve the problem with your Wavlink wifi extender not working.
- Turn on your Wavlink Wi-Fi range extender natively.
- Next, locate the reset button for your extender’s wavlink wifi. This button is found on the device’s rear.
- Use the solid pin to turn the reset button for around 8 to 10 seconds.
- The Wavlink extender will then restart and reset.